Morgan Turpen drove to her third USCS Sprint Car Series victory of the season Saturday night at Alabama’s Flomaton Speedway.
The Cordova, Tennessee driver started the night on the pole, then led all 30 laps en route to recording her 15th career series feature win.
Veteran racer Danny Smith finished in second, with Jordon Mallett settling for third after battling throughout the race for the runner-up spot.
Todd Fayard came home in the fourth position, with Terry Gray in fifth.
Scott Hunter, Danny Sams III, Jeff Willingham, Tony Agin and Bob Auld rounded out the top ten.
In preliminary action, Mallett set fast time of 11.013 seconds in qualifying, then scored the win in the USCS Hoosier Speed Dash. Fayard and Smith scored heat race wins.
For more information on the USCS Sprint Car Series, visit USCSRacing.com.
USCS Sprint Car Series
Flomaton Speedway – Flomaton, AL
Race Results – April 15, 2017
1. 10M-Morgan Turpen – Cordova, TN
2. 4-Danny Smith – Chillicothe, OH
3. 14m-Jordon Mallett – Greenbrier, AR
4. 13-Todd Fayard – D’Iberville, MS
5. 10-Terry Gray – Bartlett, TN
6. 1x-Scott Hunter – Concord, NC
7. 24d-Danny Sams III – Englewood, FL
8. 28-Jeff Willingham – Ripley, MS
9. 38-Tony Agin – Fort Myers, FL
10. 83-Bob Auld – Largo, FL
11. 1c-Tyler Cross – Brewton, AL
12. 1a-Lee Moore – Tuscaloosa, AL
13. 1-Micha McCall – Brewton, AL
14. 21-Butch David – Geismar, LA
DNS: sr4-Charlie Sweetser – Morgan City, LA
DNS: 3g-Garrett Green – Valrico, FL